Wednesday 4 September 2013

ANNYONG

Annyong,
I am almost forgot to tell all of you about my blog. This blog is updated for matriculation students taking Biology at local matriculation centres. It contains all the topics stipulated in the new Biology syllabus for the first semester. 
I create this blog actually to improve my knowledge in Biology subject. I also update info about Biology subject because it can easier me to remember all of the topics and contents in Biology. In my blog I will show the concept map that students created, all of the questions, and also formula in Biology. I think formula in Biology not many as formula in Physics right? So it much easier me to update it. 
That all from me. I hope you will enjoy reading my blog and if anything that I do wrong please comment or send email for me. Thanks :)                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment